Welcome to the Powered by Publics Learning Exchange!
The Learning Exchange is for participants in APLU’s Powered by Publics student success initiative. It’s an online community where student success professionals can share ideas, resources, and strategies to help achieve their student success goals.
NOTE: In order for your registration to be approved, you must have an email address at a university participating in APLU’s Powered by Publics initiative, and you must use that email address for your Learning Exchange registration. If you’re not sure whether your institution is participating, please refer to this list on the APLU website.
If you follow the instructions below, your membership will immediately be activated, but will also go into a moderation queue. If the email address you used is not a participating institution address, your registration will be denied.
To sign up:
- Go to http://pxp.crowdstack.io
- Click on "JOIN" (on the blue navigation bar, to the left of "SIGN IN").
- Enter your email address, a password, and your name as you would like it to be displayed in the online community.
- Click on the Register Now button.
- Check your email for a message with the subject “Welcome to Powered by Publics Learning Exchange” from email@example.com (you may need to search for the email if it gets filtered out of your inbox).
- Click on VERIFY EMAIL ADDRESS in the email message. When you click on the link, you will be automatically logged in to the Learning Exchange, and you will remain logged in until you select SIGN OUT from the menu. For easiest access to the Exchange, remain logged in.
You should be able to access the Exchange right away. You will be able to read items on the Exchange, but you will not be able to comment or post until your registration has been approved. Note that if you are not using an email address from an institution participating in the Powered by Publics initiative, your registration will be denied and you will no longer have access to the site.
We’re so glad you’ve decided to check out the Learning Exchange. We’re certain that once you’ve had a chance to look around, you’ll agree that this site promises to be a helpful resource for Powered by Publics participants looking to advance their student success strategies. Be sure to bookmark these links and visit these discussions soon after you’ve logged in for the first time:
- Explore and Engage on the Exchange
- Quick Survey: Which features and topics are you most interested in on the PxP Learning Exchange?
- Call for Content Ideas for the Powered by Publics Learning Exchange
If you have any questions, or ideas about things you’d like to see on the Exchange, or be able to do on the platform, please reach out to your cluster manager, or to Greg Thornton, the Powered by Publics Learning Exchange community manager.